Terms in use
This electronic document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is system made and does not need any physical or digital signatures.
The E-com Platform is maintained and owned by Webzieh Creations a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Poomkavu, Mallassery PO, Pathanamthitta district, Kerala state, India (hereinafter referred to as “Webzieh”).
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Webzieh shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to update Your revised e-mail address on the E-com Platform.
Use of the E-com Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the E-com Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the E-com Platform and shall not transact on or use the E-com Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on E-com Platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the E-com Platform. Webzieh reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the E-com Platform if it is brought to Webzieh’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the E-com Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
E-com Platform for Transaction and Communication
The E-com Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Webzieh is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the E-com Platform’s Users.
From here forward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Webzieh does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts and offers are by the Seller and not by Webzieh.
- Webzieh does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the E-com Platform. Webzieh does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the E-com Platform. Webzieh accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the E-com Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be explained as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be implied of the same by way of an email. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- Webzieh does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the E-com Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- Webzieh is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Webzieh cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the E-com Platform. Webzieh shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Webzieh does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the E-com Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- At no time shall Webzieh hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Webzieh have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Webzieh is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Webzieh is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Webzieh hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Webzieh have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Webzieh is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disaffirmation: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the E-com Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Webzieh and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the E-com Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Webzieh cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the E-com Platform. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the E-com Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
Membership on the E-com Platform is free for buyers. Webzieh does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the E-com Platform. And Webzieh has free and paid seller membership in the E-com Platform. Paid seller membership is an option to reduce service charges paid against order value, it is the only benefit offered for Paid seller membership. Webzieh reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Webzieh may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the E-com Platform. In such an event Webzieh reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the E-com Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the E-com Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Webzieh Creations.
Use of the E-com Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of E-com Platform shall be strictly governed by the following fundamental essentials:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the E-com Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the E-com Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the E-com Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the E-com Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the E-com Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the E-com Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the E-com Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the E-com Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the E-com Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the E-com Platform or any network connected to the E-com Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the E-com Platform or any network connected to the E-com Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to E-com Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the E-com Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the E-com Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the E-com Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the E-com Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms,Webzieh,Webzieh Creations,Indiiz,Indiis,indis,Saudiiz,Saudiis,saudis,ausiiz,ausiis,ausiz,caniiz,caniiz,canis,caniz,indiz,saudiz,uaeiiz,uaeiz,uaeiis,uaeis,websieh,websie,webzie or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Webzieh or sellers on E-com platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Webzieh’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the E-com Platform or Webzieh’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Webzieh.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the E-com Platform or any transaction being conducted on the E-com Platform, or with any other person’s use of the E-com Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the E-com Platform or any service offered on or through the E-com Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the E-com Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the E-com Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the E-com Platform and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the E-com Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the E-com Platform You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the E-com Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the E-com Platform.
- Webzieh shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in Distributed Denial of Services.
Content and sentences in this terms in use, policies may similar to any similar platforms or websites, and we don’t have any obligations on it, as these are common terms and policies which related with laws. And English is the medium to draft this terms in use and policies, so words and sentence formation may resemble to express the meaning of statements.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the E-com Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This E-comPlatform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this E-com Platform are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Webzieh does not warrant that:
This E-com Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this E-com Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Webzieh will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the E-com Platform. Webzieh does not warrant that this E-com Platform; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the E-com Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on E-com Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on E-com Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the E-com Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the E-com Platform. Webzieh reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Every product(s) uploaded by seller will be published, after verification of Webzieh.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the E-com Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on E-com Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Our E-com Platform is using payment gateways provided by PayPal and Cashfree. So each buyer and seller must comply with their terms and conditions also.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller or shipping company may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Webzieh liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on E-com Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Webzieh is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the E-com Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks.
- Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using E-com Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the E-com Platform, as chosen by You.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Webzieh in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Further refund communication must be from registered email or phone number of buyer. Communication for refund from another E-com Platform buyer account, non-registered email and non-registered phone number will not be considered.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Webzieh reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Webzieh or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Webzieh has the right to hold the delivery of unpaid orders, until the buyer makes the payment.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Webzieh will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Webzieh.
Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer have to send a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform with order number to email@example.com, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. Webzieh don’t save buyer PAN card copies, so that, if buyer made another purchase above the said limit, again responsible to send the PAN card copy again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and E-com Platform.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Webzieh prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the E-com Platform or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on E-com Platform contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Webzieh will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in account suspension or termination.
Webzieh shall have the right to delete a product review posted by the customer at its sole discretion, if it is of the opinion that the review contains offensive language as stated above.
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the E-com Platform. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees a return request, seller will not get paid from E-com Platform for the product, and the amount will be refunded to the buyer without seller approval.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer have to make refund/return request within 48hours from product get delivered. If buyer failed to request refund within 48 hours after product delivered, Seller is not liable to return and refund will not have processed.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be paid by the buyer and it will be refunded as an e-coupon from E-com Platform for next purchase, and the return shipping amount will be charged from Seller.
If an user of E-com Platform needs more clarification or explanation, please email us in firstname.lastname@example.org